Wednesday 29 September 2010

My favourite Layout....

Well ATDML are asking what our favourite layout is. I decided to go through some of my old layouts and post one of them on my blog. This is by no means my all time favourite of favourites layout but it certainly holds a special place in my heart and everytime I look at it, well it just makes me smile. I did this one in a UKS cybercrop class, it's a fairly simple layout, no fussycutting, no fancy letters, no expensive embellishments. But I love the way it turned out and I think it showcases the photos really well. It captures what Samurai is like when he's sleepy, looking so cute and cuddly ( well he does to me) and I just LOVE the last photo of him with his eyes scrunched up after finishing his yawn.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking your favourite layout to the ATDML blog. Love the three photos together and what a gorgeous subject! You are right the layout really showcases the photos without the need for a tonne of extra embellishments.

    ReplyDelete