Tuesday 1 March 2011

Really must blog more

First a bone to chew on.....INDOORS!!
Well I've finally gotten around to downloading photos off the camera!!! Had to post some photos of Samurai's b'day. He turned 12 at the beginning of February and we made a right fuss of him on the day. Can't believe my little mans been with me for 12 years!! Seems like yesterday I was picking him out of his litter at 6 weeks of age and 2kgs weight. He's been my best friend and closest companion ever since.




I made him a special birthday cake - a Victoria Sponge with jam and cream and his name dusted in icing on top.



Does it look like he wants a piece???


Took him ages to take it off the plate, I've trained him too well and he wouldn't touch it as its on a 'people plate' and not a doggie bowl.

Eventually he went for the grab and ended up taking it to his bowl.....awwww bless!! Very happy dog!

Hope you enjoyed your birthday Samurai, mummy and daddy love you lots!!!xxxx

1 comment:

  1. That's a fab page and I love your photos, too. If you like sketches pop over and have a look at Scrap Map Saturdays on my blog. :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete