Wednesday 16 March 2011

Twisted Sketch #092!!

Well this weeks sketch was a great one! So many different ideas popped into my head. I ended up turning it on it side ( I seem to be a fan of doing that to practically all the sketches I used!) And decided to use a multitude of photos just to make life difficult for myself :o)

Take a look at the sketch here.......

Heres my take on it, the fiddly bit was trying to scale and print out all the smaller photos.....a little bit of a tedious task but a great way to sum up our week away without having to write about it.  Must remember to put a date on it somewhere too!! Hope you like it!


 Finally joined the bunting club.... more faffing but it does look cute!! The alphas are actually plain mini white foam letters by Papermania which I coloured with a gelly roll pen. They come up lovely and glittery!!
And of course a little pleated flower embellie.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment