Wednesday 27 April 2011

Twisted Sketch #098!!

Another fortnight gone already and my turn again to produce a layout for twisted sketches. I'd been looking forward to this sketch and had some lovely new papers from 'My Minds Eye' Stella and Rose Collection to play with. I'll definitely be buying some more from that collection, they're just gorgeous!

Check out the Twisted sketch here...

Here's my interpretation of the sketch, the photos were taken on a jetty at lake Conniston in the Lakes District, where we did our Body Balance stretches. it was a glorious sunny morning and felt adapt to be doing "Sun Salutations" :o)



Make sure you go to the website and have a look at what some of the other girls from the design team are producing, their layouts are amazing!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment