Wednesday 6 July 2011

Twisted Sketch #109!!

Well first up a bit of house keeping, the Twisted Sketches website has had a little problem with its domain host so has had to move site. It can now be found on www.twistedsketches.org, make sure you spread the word!!

Secondly I've been so flat out lately working on getting through my ETM and Body Combat Qualifications that I haven't had much time for scrapping or anything else!!! I'll post about that another time, more about scrapping now.

I finished this layout at 1:30am Wednesday morning, the day its meant to go live, but I really enjoyed doing it and am pretty happy with the finished result

This weeks inspiration can be found here

I used my Emmas Shop collection from Crate Paper......


 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great LO! I love the rain drops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO love the umbrella and rain drops. I had wanted to do something similar months back for a challenge but couldn't come up with an idea how to do it lol. Your page looks stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is unbelievably beautiful.

    ReplyDelete