Thursday 19 April 2012

Shimelles Challenge No. 7 Use a Pocket

Shimelles "Put it in a pocket challenge" inspired me to scrap this photo and to be able hide the journaling. Have a look at the challenge here
This photo has lot of meaning to me and was quite difficult to scrap, for one its just a lovely photo but most importantly this photo was taken on the last day that we were a family, our last walk in the forest together before Samurai passed away. So to even look at this photo fills me with tears.

I used an upcoming sketch from TS which I'll blog about next week when its released. I'm pretty happy with the result, combining Shimelles challenge and Twisted Sketches sketch has inspired me to produce a layout that really means a lot to Kenny and myself.


My hidden journaling if you can't read my handwriting says:
" I'd wish you were still with us and this hadn't been our last lovely day together."



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely layout! I love all your layers. What a beautiful dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. I think this page is gorgeous and a fitting remembrance for your Samurai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty layout. I'm sorry about your furbaby...he was beautiful.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete